What a beautiful world!
My colleague M forced me to watch the movie 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs'. I did and I loved it!
Now this scene has stayed with me.
There's a scientist in the town who can make it rain food! It's little Cal's birthday and Cal's dad arranges something with the scientist -
aww..that was so cute..Oh to have ice cream rain on the streets..Will watch out for this movie next time I want to see a movie
tht was sweet yaar.. :) thanks for sharing sweetie...
(tere ghar jaaying..in sumtime ;) ...surprise dene..:)
i was totally not gonna watch the movie because i hated the title..really..yes i am that shallow..sometimes i judge the movies by their title :-(..
i hate ice creams..there used to be a time when I was crazy about them...but over the last 4 years I have stopped having ice creams...:(
@ayu - me too!
@nam - :D
@dido - :D thanks babe
@titaxy - i too didn't watch the movie coz the title threw me off!
hehehhe
@viswa - you hate ice creams? really? gah!!