Tell me it was a bad dream, Oh tell me please!
There was a discussion on the radio about marriage, love, extra marital affairs, cheating, etc, etc.
One caller, who sounded like a middle-aged lady said
"I'd rather have my husband visiting prostitutes rather than have a single mistress."
I was just about to recover from that shock when another caller said
"Sex is merely the exchange of skin cells and body fluids. What is the big deal about it? I'd be OK with my partner sleeping around, but never OK with them having a best friend to share their emotions and develop a bond."
No best friend? Gah!
Sadly many women voiced similar opinions!
Am I ancient/alien in this planet or are they??? Is this what it has all boiled down to?
Scary.
scary. really.
OMG..really..I am at a loss for words..
I could have come up with a more stupider argument than their's but for want of decency I am shutting their mouth...You are the one to be blamed :P...you should be rofling instead of being shocked after listening to such inane comments!
:O:O:O wottttt???? shitttt this is ridiculous...!!
@titaxy - yup
@nam - i know, what a shame
@viswa - i definitely can't laugh at this viswa...
@ayu - yup
@dido - it sure is!
wtf?!
all am saying is there is no point getting shocked. they are entitled to their preferences however stupid those may be...:D i would choose to laugh at their stupidity rather than being shocked...:D
OMG! When did women become so liberal so as to be okay with their man sleeping with a prostitute? And when did they become so narrow-minded so as to now allow their spouse to have a best friend? Am I ancient/alien too?
@DDD - ecjactly
@viswa - their stupidity is sad!
@D - welcome, these women sure confused me. Infidelity is infidelity, period, no?
Good lord! What's the world coming to!
Welcome Chandni :-)
I have no clue! I was so shocked to see so many women say the same thing...