Happy birthday doll!
Happy Birthday to one of the best birthday gifts I ever got!
Yup people, that's what Dido is, my precious birthday gift :-)
I could tell you all kinds of stories about her, but that might land me in trouble!
So repecting her privacy, here are a few lines on my darling friend-
My eyes brim
With laughing aloud,
Sorrows skim
No tear allowed.
She makes me swim
On the ninth cloud,
Nothing's ever dim
If she's in the crowd!
Her heart pure and prim
Makes me proud,
Full of fancy and whim
She is, as vowed.
She's friendship's true hymn
To her, my heart has bowed...
awwww.... babyyyyyyyyyyy thankssssssssssss ...
i cant stop smilingg...
ur a sweethearttt seriouslyyy... love u loadsssss...
thank u so muchhhhhh
(pehli baar life me kisine mere pe poem likha :P:P lolzzz)
what a poem Divz !! I'm sure Dido is have a nice time on her b'day :) with special frens around like you :)
An hey Divx woh stories private mein chain mail par suna-na :P
wish (dido) a happy'wala budday?
happy bday dido..
nice poem, divz :-)
Awesome poem Divz..
Dido hope you had a wonderful wonderful B'day..
And I am with Nu..story mail pe.. theek hei??..
@Dido - yayyy!!!!
am glad it made you happy :D
hugzzzzz
@Nu, comfy - ahem *winks*
@Appu - sure, why not!
@Titaxy - thanks sweets :D
thankkk u peopleee... :) suree m luckyyy to have friends like her...
and ahem ahem storiess in pvt ehhh?? :P
:D