Sweet Sixteen
AB and I were waiting for a bus, when a cop car stopped by us, the cop studied my face and asked me my name and where I live. I answered politely and asked him what was wrong. He replied "I am looking for an Asian girl who is missing. You looked like her - 16yrs, long hair, she was wearing a blue shirt though. Let us know if you happen to see her..." The rest faded away as an ear to ear smile sat on my face-
REALLY???
Do I look like a 16 year old??!! *blush blush*
I have been trying to grow my hair since times immemorial... Did it look long?!
A cop wouldn't (shouldn't) lie...
You have set an example Officer.
Now isn't he exactly the kind of honest cop any country needs!
*wink wink*
Indian cop hota tho ghar ka pata bhi poochta! Khabardar.
I'll try to post gyaan discussions after I get bk to Pune from Bbay! In the train now :-D
nahi nahi Rs.100 mangta, AB and I were holding hands you see :P
Oh will wait anxiously for the gyaan :)
First time on ur blog. This was hilarious :)) Not because what he said may not be true... but because of the punchline - A cop wouldn't (shouldn't) lie...You have set an example Officer. :)
Well i guess u havent told us how much u had to bribe him for that compliment ;)
Indian Cop right!
Found your blog thro indiblogger
Keep writing and yeah commenting!
DP..dont u know u R 16 :P
cops dont lie.. neither do frds :P ..
ur my sweet sixteen...:)
waise waha ke pandu kaafi samajhdaar hai yaar ;P
maybe they do this to random girls in bus stops..free
lol...cops don't lie...why would they?...enjoy your time floating on cloud nine ;-)
aww offcourse he has set an example:D
i m sure that grin on your face would have lasted the whole day:D
a really nice blog and a slapstick punchline :D
keep writing
nice blog
@Sojo Varughese - Welcome :-)
Thanks a lot!
@Arun - Welcome :-)
It wasn't an Indian cop - was a firang cop, and I swear I didn't bribe him ;)
@DiDo - awww mmuah girl
haan haan samajhdar hai aur unko bada pet bhi nahi hota
@soin - now I really hope I wasn't a joke :O
@Titaxy - join me girl :-)
@Wishes - it did!
@Olive Oyl - Welcome to my crazy corner and thanks a lot for the kind words :-)
@Anil Kant - Hey welcome here and thank you very much!
you're welcome :)
You DO look very young, now that someone's mentioned it :D
@DDD - awww thanks gurl :-D
Toom uch to handle abbes.....coool
@Weird and the Bold: Welcome :-)
haha thanks dear :-)
may be the cop was blind! :P just kidding...
@Viswajith - hey! joke haaa... :P
Waise Divya!
You are 16 + how many days?????
Joke Please ;-)
Ashish
(www.myexperimentswithloveandlife.blogspot.com)
I have started following you......
without permission!!!
Ashish
@Ashish - I am 16 + many days!