Shooo! Go away
I had blogged about this friend of mine here (friend 3).
Now this lady has taken up a new hobby. At least twice a month she asks me, "So when have you decided to get married?"
That beats my ma's record! Gah!
Last night she saw me online. The first line she wrote -
She: So when are you getting married?
I want to bang my head against the monitor, but wait.. I am not taking this anymore. Time to put a stop to this.
Me: Why are you so desperate to get me married all of a sudden? There is nothing else you talk about these days...
She: Its been long I spoke to you, that's why...
Long??? We had a chat on Diwali and she'd said 'at least next year, celebrate Diwali with your husband'. I replied, 'this year too I am celebrating with AB'.
Me: Don't worry, whenever I set a date, I shall most certainly let you know.
She: LOLz
I kept looking at the screen, reading the conversation again and again trying to figure out what was funny about what I said that she had to 'LOLz'... Did she not have anything better to say or did she think I am never going to marry?
Anyway this friend was always with me through college, assignments, photo copying engineering notes, attending early morning classes, covering up my ass when I made some excuse to ma and went roaming with AB. She knows why I am not married yet, why I have not planned it yet and why I am not prepared yet.
But the day she got engaged, she has taken up this new hobby of pestering me.
Oh by the way, why she got engaged or is getting married is a long, ridiculous story by itself. Maybe another day, another post...
aww dear...hugs...just don't bother...i've learned to ignore such souls :-)
and nice background, btw :-)
I encounter species who pester with 'when are you going to get married' as well as some who crib about their married life problems. The former are more irritating and I feel bad for the latter. I know I am safe without any commitments!!
Jitna akele'pan mein maza hai - Utni pyaar mein sazaa hai ;-)
@Titaxy - thanks dear
i hope i learn too, and fast!
Am glad you liked my background, I intend to keep changing it(just the background) every now and then depending on my mood/season...
@(Ustaad) Aparna - Wah wah! Wah wah!
Watch this : Watch this - Giving the link assuming you know Tamil.
Your friend is almost in similar stage not knowing what is in store post-marriage. LOL
Interesting layout...btw when r u getting married? :P just kidding
@Aparna lol. I love just Vivek!
@Viswajith - Believe me I knew you would ask me this...I don't know how! I just knew :-)
kaun hai wo...usko mera number de.. i'l handle her.. bole to khopche me le jaa ke du kya kharcha paani :P.... jaan de na.. tension nahi leneka...
@Dido - tension nahi re..
aise hi..
mood kharab karne ke liye khaas kuch log bane hai :/
hope u also knew that I was just goofing around...:P
Viswajith, I know u r only kidding, and I took it as a joke too :-)