Fishie babie
I finally have captured some pictures of my fish, chosen names too :)
Meet John Abraham
He is the handsomest fish in the lot! He also poses quite willingly everytime I get closer to the tank with my camera while the others run away and hide. He comes to meet me each time I go closer to the tank, and feels my hand the most when I have it inside the tank. This name was but natural for him :-)
Meet Govinda
Meet Fadya
Meet Lord Gordon Grey
Family photo...
They are simply one more source of joy in the ups and downs of life! It feels good to go home and check them out first even before removing my shoes. Stupid cuties :)
Although they are so tiny they have their own personalities like I mentioned above. This particular breed are known for multiplying like crazy. Which is why I have all males. If I were to introduce females, it would be in the ratio of 1male:3females else the females will get sexually stressed out and die! Also, I must make sure I have plenty of plants in the tank for the females to hide from the despo males! This breed knows this characteristic of itself so well that in a river in Mexico, they sexually assaulted females of other species, leading to death thus driving other species into extinction (can't find the link to put up)! Oh, did I say they are supposed to have a memory span of 3 seconds? Figure it out!
My friend V saw them and asked "Why did AB give you fish? I mean fish are stupid! You cannot pet or cuddle them..."
I said "we are trying to take up responsibilities one step at a time dear - fish first, maybe a hamster or a guinea pig next, then a dog and then finally a kid!"
*winks* *winks*

ohh you guys are so creative :D...giving them names based on their personality types and all..awesome :D.
and rofl on taking responsiblities one at a time...hahah...good start...good luck for all your future endeavors ;-)
lol fish for starters seem like some eating fest...try turtle next..its really nice..have a really small one.. like smaller than my palm..free
@Titaxy - thanks sweets :-D
@soin - ayyo my poor fish are no eating matter... :)
hey turtle seems like a cool idea!
I will research a bit more on that. Does yours have a name?
well its so tiny that we nt able to determine its sex.. being guys we presume it to be female and name it jingli which in local chennai jargon means good looking female..free
super name soin!
jingli reminds of kovai sarala
dp.... ohhh i love govinda yaar... he keeps dancing around na thts why :P ...john abraham must b hottt...but the best name is fadyyaaaa....AB ka deemag solid hai :P
The concluding lines were awesome.....
One step at a time!
Hahahah
Ashish
www.myexperimentswithloveandlife.blogspot.com
@anon - really?
@Dido - hehehe
the funniest fish is Govinda :)
@Ashish - hey thanks :)