My blog has moved! Redirecting...
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celestialrays.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
if only we had a house there... we cud say together "What a life" :P
nice!!!
want to be one of them ! :P
lesser the senses lesser the problems in life.free
Wow..me wants to stay there..
@DiDo - hai na? :D
@ayu - thanks dear :D
@T - :D thanks babe
@Nu - that was the first thought that came to me when I looked at them...
@soin - what a philosophy! couldn't agree more :D
@comfy-Dido and I are going to book houses there, we'll book one for you too :D
Seriously man! Sacchi
:D
Hw I wish I cud go stay there :)
@Swaram - come on girl, Dido, nam and I are going there to buy houses and stay :D
we'd love to have you there :)
Whoa .. I am in such elite company .. u ppl r gonna buy houses there .. awesome ;)
:D
i must warn you - you are in 'mad' company :P
He he ... just what I am actually :P :P
Wow! a wonderful caption for a beautiful picture.
Perfect picture of carefree life, something I would love to live :)
Keep up the good work :D
Cheers!!
@Chatterbox - thanks babe :D