I am back!
Happy new year everyone! I finally am in the right state of mind to write something. Last week was mad with friends, partying, cooking, eating, drinking and getting over hangovers!
The week's ups -
- Had a fantastic break from work
- Learning to bake
- Started to read again. I had lost the habit after going to college, but now AB accidentally found a Sparks book and it definitely has brought back the joy of reading
- Spending time with AB - laughed together, danced together (even if it was just in the kitchen with a spatula in one hand), hung out with some friends together, missed some others together, lazed, fought, went on a date, romanced, got drunk, did funny things when drunk, teased about them later, held hands, shed tears, prayed, played, cooked, cleaned, discussed important decisions... phew!
The week's downs -
Hah, I don't care about them any more! *winks*
The new year has started with a mighty roller coaster ride yet fun, unpredictable, rewarding. Exactly how I imagine or want the rest of it to be. Resolutions, I have none, plans - nothing concrete, wishes plenty. So here I am to sit back, smile, take life as it comes, but suddenly jump up, grab opportunities, run after stuff, act instinctively, but hey, that's how I've always been :D
Once again, a happy new year to you all...
boy..you have had one helluva time huh...awesome...:D
I already wished you but Happy New Year once again! Here's praying things sort out soon and the year goes from good to great to superfabulous in no time! :)
:D welcome back...sounds like you had a lotta fun :D..happy 2010 divz...
Happy New Year babe!!
thanks guys :D
You had a great time did you not..??..Yay you..
Have an awesome 2010
thanks ayu and nam, i had a blast :D
yayyyy.... hope u keep smilinggg and havingg funn like this all ur life sweetheartt... love yaaa lotsss hugzzzz