AB makes me proud!
One day I had asked AB to do the dishes and make some dal before going to work, so that I can finish up the task easily after I come from work. AB didn't get a chance to do that as he was busy with other stuff. That day at work AB mentioned this to some random colleagues.
One desi MCP, was shocked to hear that AB does household chores. In fact he was not even prepared to believe it.
When I came to know this,
Me: Didn't you give him another shock and tell him that I go to work despite being a woman?
AB: His wife works too. She still does all the work in the house. Poor thing.
Me: What non-sense! She should meet me once! Anyway, what did you tell him?
AB: I said 'You are a pig'. When he asked me why, I said 'If I say you are a male chauvinistic pig, would you even understand what it means? PIG!'
Me: :D GRINS :D
lol awesome!!!
If you don mind me asking...you married??
lol...way to go!
thanks guys!
No Aastha I am not married yet but................
I live with my boyfriend, as they say,
'living in sin' :O
living in sin???
Dont listen to ppl!!
It's your choice and you live ur life the way u want to!
:)
:)
of course, thanks :) :) :)
we kinda click don we :D
yippeee yesss!!!!
Hi there.
Cam through DDD and love it here!
Count on me to keep visiting :)
hey nice blog!!
read some of your posts..nice writing..
came here from DewDrop's blog:))
Ha ha ha.. Ur AB is The MAn..! wish all men thought like him..Way to go..!
@alwayshappykya- welcome girl! thanks and glad to have you here
@wishes galore- welcome to my blog!thank you very much and keep visiting :)
@Aanya- when AB reads this he is going to float on the 9th cloud! God help me then....
thanks dearie :)
sahiii :P ABji ko peet pe ek shaabaashi...!! and tht tochan frd of his one biggg kickkkk ;)
one thing is for sure DP i'm gonna send mah future hubby to AB for training.. lol
DiDo, training ke liye tu mere paas bhej... hehehe
Gosh tu AB ko chane ke jhad pe chadhha rahi hai!!!
ha ha sheikh chilly ko bol zyaada na chhade :P .. haan done tere paas bhejti hu :P
I'm impressed..!! Ur Ab seems to be different frm the rest. Awesome girl :)