Innocent Innocent Amma
September 2006 - Its for the first time, I left home, moved to UK to make something out of myself. Ma was still coming to terms with my empty room, so she had called over my gran and uncle.
The day they arrive, she calls me and talks in whispers throughout the call. Here is the conversation-
Ma: I saw a CD on your computer table, but don't worry I 've hidden it
Me: What CD? Why did you hide it?
Ma: What would your uncle think of you if he sees it? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone
Me: (a thousand thoughts crossing my mind)WHAT CD IS IT???
Ma: I don't know, you have written 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' on it
Me: (rolling with laughter) Its a movie!!! Please watch it and show it to uncle as well. Its totally a normal movie
Ma: (quite stubborn) Gran and uncle are not as forward as you. There is no need to mention anything to them!
All the explanation I gave her after that fell on deaf ears. So the next time I went, I showed her the movie and proved my point, much to her relief.
I wonder what must have been going on in her head...
I am happy she tried to save my ass though :)
Hahahahahhahahaa!!!!! Cute!
LMAO . I know how mom's are. My mom got all worked up when she saw a book called "marrying anita" on my desk. She thought its something to do with lesbians lol. I had a though time explaining her that its about something else, but all in vain. winks
Thanks guys...All moms are cute I think! My ma's sermons on marital bliss are worth listening to, too!
lolll yea my fav movie.. and aunty's reaction i rem u telling me hehe
I hope she did not get keys to your drawer
he he..
LOL...very sweet of her...
@Titaxy- I know...sometimes she does things so sweet and innocent :)
All moms are like that i think :)