Child is the father of man!
I once went to meet my cousins Mini-8yrs and Tiny-4yrs when I was 14yrs old. I hugged and kissed Mini.
Tiny: (eyebrows raised) Why did you kiss her?
Me: 'Cause she is my darling sister just like you
Tiny: (with her 'I know it all expression')You should not kiss girls
Me: (shocked) Why???
Tiny: Girls can only kiss boys and boys can only kiss girls, don't you know?
Me: (am I awake?) Who taught you all this?
Tiny: Nobody teaches these things silly! You discover it yourself!
Me: (persistent) Did you see it on TV?
Tiny: No, not in this case
I am about to faint by now and my aunt walks in. I narrate to her all that has happened so far.
Aunt: Do you really think girls cannot kiss girls?
Tiny: Yes
Aunt: Now wont you kiss me baby?
Tiny: (confidently) No
Aunt: Who will kiss me then?
Tiny: (with a hint of dismissal) Your husband obviously, you wished for the neighbour or what???
I faint.
faints too ..these kids na baba re
Gee! wat are we feeding the minds of children!
seriously guys, some kids are really deprived of a 'childhood'
Only drunkards and kids speak the truth :P