Friday office humour
My boss D runs a tight ship. But when he is in a good mood, he usually has a good sense of humour.
I got Ceaser Salad for lunch today. As I was relishing it, he came into the room.
D: Salad?
Me: Yup
D: You'll get fat
Me: How come???
D: Even Diet Coke makes you fat
Me: Are you serious?
D: Whenever I go to restaurants I see all the fat people eating either salad or drinking Diet Coke. I'm sure that's what makes them fat (winks and smiles)
Me: Haha (tip: laugh at ALL of your boss's jokes, don't ask me why :P)
:-)
lol..he has a point, divz :P...i've seen it too haha
@Titaxy - :-)
atleast he is trying..imgine trying to get that from my college profs..free
plastic smiles...:P
Laughing at the jokes your boss cracks..Recommended..no questions about that.. :)
even the PJs... :P
lolll... is he watching Big Boss these days??? pj king loll
@soin - college profs dont have any sense of humour anyway :P
@viswa - :P
@comfortablynam - heheh :)
@Saucy - true! And welcome :-)
@DiDo - lol pj king he is!
ur right we have 2 laugh at our boss's joke.. or else he asks "wasnt i funny?" and u dont wanna hurt him by telling the truth winkzz rite?
Now i know why am i putting on weight!! ;) :D
@Aanya - very true winkzzz :-)
@Sakhi - Welcome dear :-)
lol!