Yippppeeeee
I am so thrilled, I can't stop smiling :D :D
AB and I are sooooo desperately waiting for Saturday!
My blog has moved! Redirecting...
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://celestialrays.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
I am so thrilled, I can't stop smiling :D :D
AB and I are sooooo desperately waiting for Saturday!
Not fair! Give us a little clue about what's the thrill all about?
..nyways, Have a wonderful Saturday you two :)
why? if i may ask..:-)
have a great weekend!
kya hua kya hua kya hua... wowwww bol bol bol... will wait for ur sandesh ;) :P
Not done, audience ko aisa suspense mein nai rakhneka :P
ok guys here's a hint
AB and I recently celebrated our 10th love anniversary, its to do with his gift - its a little incomplete now, we need to complete it together. I have weekends off, so anxiously waiting for it :D
I will write a post about it - with pictures :)
sahiiii... toh its coming on sat.. gr88 yaar... i'm dying ot knw wot is it :P
oh that's nice...congrats on the anniversary...wish you both the best!!!
I'm here when the secret is out winkzz
@Dido: winkz
@Titaxy: thanks a lot dear
@Aanya: Perfect timing ha!