Tag Time
October 1st - I got my first Blogger award from Wishes, my first tag from DiDo (Aanya tagged me later too :) ) and my very first fish tank from AB :)
I am super thrilled!
1. What is your current obsession ?
My new fish!
2. What are you wearing today?
Clothes!
3. What’s for dinner?
Chole
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A giant wooden rose ring
5. What are you listening to right now?
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Two lovely ladies tagged me -
DiDo- My support system, my sweetheart and a girl who forces you to be as crazy as she is ;)
Aanya- I don't know much about her, but I love her writing, sense of humour and she seems to be a lot of fun!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A beach house by a clean picturesque beach
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Sun glasses
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Paris
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese
11. What’s your favourite quote?
If it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My two darling friends - Ri and Di(do) and spend a whole night chatting with Di and trying to wake up Ri
13. What is your favourite colour?
Red
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
A black dress
15. What is your dream job?
Now that I have a job, I don't dream about them anymore
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
None
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Shoes
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, wearing anything that you can't carry with grace
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Abhishek Bacchan
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Layers
21. What are you going to do after this?
Work :P
22. What are your favourite movies?
Top most at the moment is 'Grave of the fireflies' - an anime
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Eyeliner, moisturizer, lip gloss
24. What inspires you ?
My dad's and maternal grandma's life-story
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Walk tall, smile, be totally comfortable in what you wear
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I usually re-arrange stuff when this happens. I actually didn't go to a party once because of this!
27. Coffee or tea?
Mornings - Coffee
Afternoons - Tea
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Lay my head on AB's lap or have a chat with my friend Al or read Sai Satcharitra (No I am not religious at all, this is the only thing I do)
Most importantly avoid looking at or talking to Ma. She just magically knows something is wrong and starts getting worried.
29. What is the meaning of your name?
Celestial Rays, Beauty, Divine
30. Favourite Holiday Destination?
Switzerland
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
All Indian sweets, Warm brownies with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream
32. Favorite Season ?
Monsoon in Mumbai
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Anything you like and I know
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I wish I knew the answer
35. What are you afraid of the most?
Anything that crawls
36.Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
NO
37.Life without Music/Dance is?
Hollow
My Q: Do you think with your head or heart?
Rules for those who are tagged:Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.
If you are like this tag and want to take it up, feel free to!
what's with all of us and layers for the hairstyle questions....it's the same everywhere :D..and also the ocean / beach side home :D...
Cool... u wanna meet me?? :( me too... wish u werent staying so far... wish we both had wings lol.
miss u sweetheart muaaah...!
Its raining cats nd ogss here... i rem how u missed the rain by a day this year... i just hope u were here... itsss awesomee yaar.. too muchhhh rainnn
@titaxy: i know.. we all want beahc side homes.. maybe we all could be neighbours :P wot say..!
@Titaxy - ohhh they asked hair cut - so i said layers
if it was hair style, i would ve said any style that keeps my hair not falling on my eyes :P
My entire childhood was spent in one such house overlooking a beach! Sigh I miss it :(
I guess I agree with DiDo
We all could be neighbours :)
@DiDo - Haaaye...........
What are you wearing? Clothes!!
That was hilarious !!!