Happy B'day Ri
She came at 12 in the night making her brother drive her to my house with a blackforest cake and a candle assuming it was my birthday that day. She came again next week when it really was my birthday. She would tutor me in my weak subjects before exams yet score lesser than me as she would be busy staring at me all the time while writing them, to check if I am doing alright whereas I would not even raise my head, lest I forget something. She was with me during one of the darkest phases of my life being all my strength. She would never think twice to scold me but never keeps a grudge. Though I didn't meet her very long ago, she has become my second conscience. The girl who's never on time, the girl who loves animals more than humans, the girl who loves to sleep, and yet the girl who chases every dream of her's until it stops running away from her. A 'go-getter', the girl who kicks life's ass to get what she wants. I am very proud of you dear, and honoured to have you in my life. You are one of the very few I can blindly count on. And a special thanks for pouring a bucket full of 'masti' over my head, tickling me till I burst, shaking me out of any frown - I mean, thanks for introducing Di to me and completing our circle of craziness :-)
Here's wishing Ri, a happy and a joyous birthday, and a life ahead which bestows upon her all that she deserves and much more. This year she is about to tread the path which many of us dread to - but she has her man to hold her hand firm and tight. I pray she gets all that she wishes for and is always happy as she is all set to become her man's 'significant other'.
Yep..shes a darlinggg... Happy birthday to her.....m gonna call her up rite now n ask her to read this post :)
muaah sweetheart...thanks for calling me "bucket full of masti" lolll thats a wonderful title to hold... hope i'm able to hold tht all my life...and hope our (the three of us) friendship keeps blooming like this..
love u both a lot..
The girl who's never on time
how true... the girl who can never be on time come what may loll...
Even i wish her all the happiness in her life.. especially for the step tht she's goin to take.
heyy m first m first.... loll
Awwww ... Happy Birthday to the girl :)
@Dido - yess sweets you are first! love ya two :)
@Dewy - thanks dear :-)
@Ayu - welcome Ayu, and thanks :-)
Thank u gals!!!
Its an ordinary day in life but u gals make it special...
Two of you have made my life so simple...
Divs i can't never forget our economics exam...
And the dreadful HR paper, without u i dont think, it wld have been possible for me to clear the same
Love u alot
See i got her here....
Love u too ri... muaaahh..U deserved all of this...
@Ri and Di - Pagal bacche :D
am soooo happy
I only wish I could give some b'day bumps ;-)
happy bday to her :-)
Happy Buday to her :) and wishes for a wonderful life with her man.. :)
@titaxy, comfy - thanks babez :-)